Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Final part 3



This is my most successful because I Create Original Art and I Developed My Art Making Skills. I think this is so successful because the animal looks so good cut in half with a lemon on the inside. I really developed my skills because this fish is lemon on the middle and i couldn't do that before this class. I also looked online and no one else has made this piece of art.

 Do over

This is the picture I would do over. There are a couple reasons why I want to do this over because I really enjoyed doing it. Another reason is that there are a couple things I need to fix. First I need to fix my body because I have no ankles and that makes me look really short. Seconds I would give the ball a shadow, and finally make Cleveland and the score board look more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment